Sunday, April 12, 2015

2015 Finish-Along Q2 - Eleven Picks

Linkup Participant #121: My Quilty Intentions for second quarter 2015...


Looking three months ahead, I made 11 selections as possible finishes:

1.  Donna's Stars! Status: In queue. All negative space needs quilting.
2.  Mother's Day Bookcover for the large-print NY Times Cookbook I found. Status: Plans and dimensions are noted - fabric has not been pulled. (I know, that's the fun part, right?)
3.  Aurifil Mini. Status: Next in line for quilting!
4.  Red & White Hourglass Baby Quilt. Status: Flimsy complete - on hanger.
5.  Sew Sweet Simplicity. Status: Flimsy complete - on hanger, still needs a back pieced.
6. I forgot what I was calling this Christmas Scrappy Goose quilt! It has been on a hanger since I took that photo (after) sunset photo back in December..
7.  Pattern testing this bit of Red, White & Blue Quilty Goodness. Status: One more section to quilt, then binding.
8.  Leaders and Enders. Status: I may have enough blocks to create a setting. I suppose this and my next project are possible finishes, but really not likely!
9.  Daisy Chain Status: This flimsy has been on my mind lately. It is baby-size, but I have an idea for expansion and you never know, I may just pull it out and go for it!
10. Primary Circles Baby Quilt: I think of this one each month when I need to select one goal. Status: Four blocks!
11. Dr. Suess Improv Baby. Status: One little pile of fabric & this photo. Taken to remind me of whatever it was that was in my mind that day, month's ago, when I thought I ought to 'whip' this cutie up for my Etsy shop. Perhaps next time I pull them out, I will just do it!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

This is my first time linking up with the 2015 Finish-Along!
Maybe I can help bring the collective number to 600 finishes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...