Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Goals

This is the flimsy I have chosen for my February finish goal with A Lovely Year of Finishes. Originally named Thimbleberries Strips Two, I am leaning toward Kinderbaby - it is the first finish I get to keep from the Add-a-Border group I participate with. I will probably quilt it on my old Bernina as I really want to stay focused on Donna's Stars.
I am tackling the orange stars this week. Slowly, but surely ;-)

Today I linked up for the first time with Tuesday Archives at Val's Studio. The theme this week is Nine Patch, and I found a post I wrote as a beginning blogger. Looking at it makes me feel as though I have progressed, perhaps I am an advanced-beginner now, hehe!

Linking my Feb. goal at Fiber of all Sorts!

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...