Monday, September 16, 2013

BOM's Away - Stashbuster QAL

Just a quick note of progress on the blocks I began last week when I found the Stash Buster's QAL at Linda's Quiltmania. It is a relaxed QAL - we are not required to make blocks each week and we can use the blocks in whatever manner we are inspired ..
Blocks from week one:

Blocks from week two:
I am in love with these, but have not yet figured out the setting... 

Baby quilts are my favorite! I am actually working today on a third baby quilt as well, from blocks inspired by week one. I should be able to reveal the finished quilt this week!

I just noticed the Hello Moon August Block is available from April Mae Designs How did that slip by me?!!

Vow to self, " I AM CUT OFF - NO MORE NEW FO'S IN 2013!"

Linking up with Lyn and BOM's Away!

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe :) I am chuckling at the "I am cut off!" Your blocks from both weeks look terrific. I just saw the next Hello Moon a couple days ago - it's next up on my weekly attention list. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are wonderful! Sooooo if I find more QALs.....don't telllll you????? giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff!
    Btw, 2013 is drawing to a close. You won't have to wait long for more newFOs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...